Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Early insight in to the "joys" of parenthood

Monday night me and Sheryl were over some friends visiting them and their newborn son. Baby Daddy is being a good sport and he's changing the kiddo's diaper. Suddenly, Baby Daddy screams like a 12 year old girl. Want to guess why?

No, the boy didn't spray him - I've heard about that a million times. Yes, that'd be a fun post, but the kid did one better. Kiddo projectile shat and got it all over Baby Daddy's pant leg and socks.

Now, keep in mind the lil guy was born 5 weeks early. So yeah, he's got the size of a kid that should still be in momma's belly. That said, the kid - I swear to you - launched poop from his butt over 18 inches. Swear to ya.

For those who don't know, I hate to wipe my own rear. TMI? Meh, deal with it. I still don't have a clue how I am going to handle changing diapers. Oh, and apparently newborns go through 8-10 a day.

Yep, some insight in to raising a baby. Can't wait for ours to projectile crap on me. That smell is sarcasm, not poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment